Thursday, June 17, 2010

the silent audience

A text from Liam, a sophomore who never really stood out in his class this past semester:

Dear Meagan: Thanks for your teaching. Your class is a feast for me, you give me the chance to experience foreign class. I feel so happy that I had chosen your class. It's the first time I had the feeling that university classes are so interesting and exciting, although I did not make a good use of your class to improve my spoken English but I do really enjoy the progress. You are so cute that always makes us to laugh and let us know many things about English culture. The tips of public speech for us makes you also a good social science teacher. The most important is your positive attitude toward life has influenced mine. Now I always try to find positive aspects when something happens to me. In this way, I find life is filled with sunshine. For you maybe I'm almost a spectator in your class, but I do really esteem you and enjoying your class. I appreciate the way you teaching us. At last, thank you very much. God bless you.